HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!

HELLO!!! HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

Today I am linking up to these great parties:

Show and Tell Friday

Garage Salen Partay- Don't forget to vote for Debbie

Pink Saturday

Please try to take some time out of this busy holiday weekend and visit everyone playing along with these great parties!!

I will be visiting throughout next week so please be patient!!

Check out this cool bird house that I picked up at a flea market!!!!
Yep, it is shaped like a traffic light!! I thought it would go well with the yellow that I have in the back yard!!


And another update on the plant stand that I painted yellow. I added two mini rose bushes that I bought at the local supermarket for $2.99 each!! And also the candles and the ceramic frogs!!



Here is the finished hand mirror that I showed you last week not quite done.


And a matching eye glass case.....

And I embellished a little hat box....


And an Address Book.........


And made a little angel creation.....
All of these items went into my booth at the Market Place!


Then I made a patriotic plaque for myself.....
I used some of the items that I won in the giveaway I showed you last week!!


I also picked up this sweet lone tea cup at a flea market. The saucer was broke but the tea cup was too pretty to pass up!!


And I wanted to show you Nelson Crest all decked out for the Summer!!

All the flowers are in bloom.....


And the flag is raised in celebration of our Country's Birth!!!

Well, that is it for today!! I will be posting for Tea Tuesday this week and wait until you see the neat tea pot I will be showing you!!

Have a wonderful and SAFE Holiday!!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!!!

Many Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment