TEA and LACE

Today I am linking up to these great parties:

TEA CUP TUESDAY - Please visit Martha of Martha's Favorites
and Terri of Artful Affirmations

TEA TIME TUESDAY - Please visit Sandi @ Romantic Chintz Cottage

PEARLS AND LACE THURSDAY - Please visit Doni @ Faith, Grace and Crafts


This is the spot in my Dining Room where I have had a tree for the past few months........
first it was a Christmas tree, then a Valentine's Day tree and then an Easter tree.
Finally, it is back to normal.......if you want to call anything in my home normal!! LOL!!

The tiffany lamp was given to us by hubby's aunt.

A little bit of everything on top of the table...

This pretty Tea for One Set was a gift for Mother's Day from my Hubby.


He bought it at a local Hallmark store

Even though it was a brand new piece, it has that vintage look to it, don't you think???

I taught him well, didn't I?

This lace doily was one of several in various lengths that I bought 2 years ago in Belvidere, N.J. at their annual Victorian Days celebration. Click HERE to learn more about Belvidere.

This pink lace doily was bought on Ebay. My Flapper Doll is wearing her pearls today!


Beautiful venice lace!

And this delicate table topper was also bought on Ebay.

Remember that on Pink Saturday this week, I will be announcing my first giveaway to celebrate my first 100 followers so stay tuned......

Thanks for stopping by today and everyday that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment